Brown County Fair Camper Reservation
There is an increase in camper fees. The new camper fee is $200 and INCLUDES 2 (two) season passes. Camper Reservation Form
- ADVANCE CAMPER RESERVATIONS must be made and fees paid by September 6th. 2012.
- All In Fair Exhibitors must be in the name of a responsible adult.
- Campers will not be parked before 12 noon on Friday, September 21st. Campers arriving before that time will line up in the parking lot The gate to the parking lot will be opened at 6 PM, September 20th. Campers parked on the street before that time, will be ticketed by the Georgetown Police Department.
- No stickers will be sent out. You must pick up your sticker and sign an insurance waiver prior to the parking of your camper. No waiver signed, no sticker, no parking of your camper - no exceptions!
- Every effort will be made to try and park the campers according to requests, but locations are NOT guaranteed.
- We cannot allow more than one camper per plug.
- Room for pullouts is not guaranteed.
- Parking of cars next to campers is prohibited and they will be asked to be moved.
- Camper stickers must be displayed in a camper window during the fan
- Dumping of holding tanks on the fairgrounds is prohibited. Anyone caught doing this will have their camping privileges denied the following year.